LEPIN 16042 Pirates of the Caribbean Silent Mary Set is 100% compatible with all leading brands of building toys. You can easily mix and put together with your existing building bricks and minifigures.
LEPIN building blocks are of premium quality. All LEPIN bricks are made of premium high quality ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) material and safe for kids.
Bring the impressive Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean to your home with this stunning replica of this Silent Mary ghost boat. This exceptionally detailed LEPIN set using over 2,344 pieces includes a hinged bow segment, aerodynamic rudder, opening skeleton strand with corrosion and destruction detailing, collapsible principal mast and 2 additional masts, long bowsprit with crow's nest and mast, tattered sails, comprehensive quarterdeck, along with a rowboat with 2 oars and a range of firearms and accessory components. This version gives a rewarding construct and drama experience, and also the incorporated rack makes it appropriate for display in the house or workplace. Additionally includes eight minifigures: Captain Jack Sparrow, Carina, Henry, Lieutenant Lesaro, Officer Magda, Captain Salazar, Officer Santos along with the Silent Mary Masthead, and two removable phantom sharks.
• Includes eight minifigures: Captain Jack Sparrow, Carina, Henry, Lieutenant Lesaro, Officer Magda, Captain Salazar, Officer Santos and the Silent Mary Masthead, plus two detachable ghost sharks.
• Weapons include two grey blades, three black blades along with a pistol.
• This set is compatible with brand bricks and comes with over 2,344 pieces.
• Special components comprise Captain Salazar's hairpiece and also a decorated Galileo Diary with published protect and astronomy page.
• Raise the hinged bow section and then start the warrior strand to change from sailing style to attack style.
• Open the mid-hull segment to get and launch the ghost monsters.
• Accessory components incorporate a compass, sextant, two brooms along with a ship-in-a-bottle.
• Also includes the sword elements and Silent Mary Masthead’s shield.
• Features a hinged bow segment, opening skeleton strand with corrosion and devastation detailing, movable rudder, three masts such as a collapsible principal mast, extended bowsprit with crow's nest and mast, tattered sails, comprehensive quarterdeck, and a rowboat with 2 oars.
• The Silent Mary with the main mast in vertical position stands over 18” (48cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide, 26” (68cm) long, and over 14” (36cm) wide with the main mast collapsed.